Sunday 6 October 2013

The Thing I Hate The Most

I hate it when there’s homework
I hate it when i can’t sleep
but the thing i hate the most
is being told a secret, i can’t keep.
I hate it when it rains too much
I hate it when it’s too sunny
But the thing I hate the most
is trying to be funny.
I hate it when mom burns the toast
or when she forgets to add the salt
but the thing I hate the most
is when she tells me it’s my fault
I hate it when my friends ridicule
My obsession with TV shows
But the thing I hate the most
is talking about earings ribbons and bows.
I hate it when the alarm goes off
and disturbs a special dream
But the thing I hate the most
Its fruit salad without ice cream
I hate it when my laces dont match
Or when the radio doesn’t play my favourite song
But the thing I hate the most
Is when the principal’s speech is too long
The things I hate are random
And mostly out of the blue
But really, the thing I hate the most
Is trying to impress you.

No comments:

Post a Comment