Sunday 6 October 2013

The Battle Inside Me

I always thought that being hyper-aware of your emotions was a good thing, being in touch with your feelings is good… 
and very few people have the ability to do so.
But I’ve come to a point now.. an intense situation where I wish I wasn’t in touch with my emotions.
One thing I’ve learned about myself, is that I can recognize easily when my ego is hurt.
And right now… My ego is hurt.
But that’s not all.. 
I’m so aware of what I’m feeling.. and I know I’m not supposed to have these emotions about the situation… cause its not mine to have… 
I have no right to feel this way… It’s selfish of me to feel this way!
and now I’m unable to discern the real reason for each emotion individually.
So to sum up all of this…
I don’t exactly know what I’m feeling… I just know for sure, it’s not good. 
It can’t be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment