Sunday 6 October 2013

Death Can't Do Us Part

When you allow yourself to let someone in to your life, like no other has ever been let in, you manage to reserve that place in your heart just for that special someone.
But what happens when suddenly, he/ she disappears off the face of the earth for good? 
What happens to the gap in you,
that empty space that cant be filled with another…
They say time heals all wounds.. but what if you don’t want this one to heal? what if you don’t want this one to close up or be filled with anyone else?
That special place in your heart for that special someone will always be theirs.
I lost a dear friend of mine lately.. to a demon called Death.
but no one, nothing can erase her memory from my heart.
Not even Death can wipe her away from my life.

You sneeked your way into my life somehow, made it crazy and then left suddenly. Not fair you know.
so I’m not letting go of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment