Thursday 4 June 2015

Cravings


Call me greedy, call me selfish,
but I crave you
I crave you in the most innocent manner.
I long to walk aimlessly with you down the streets,
even if all we have to talk about is nothing,
I long to hold your hand, small and tender in my grasp
for as long as eternity lasts.
Every morning I wake with you on my mind,
every dusk until dawn I dream you as mine.
What I want is nothing more,
than for the love we share to never turn sore,
For 'change'  to never get in our way,
even through it happens all day, everyday.
I can handle the seasons going by,
and friends no longer staying nigh
but with you, love,
nightmares are synonymous with goodbye.
Longing has never known a love like mine,
my heart longs to be with yours, forever in time.
I crave to study you more and more
even if I exhaust you of everything there is to know.
I desire you, all of you,
all your traits and all your flaws,
imperfections and internal wars,
I desire to belong,
I long to be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment