Wednesday 28 May 2014

Our Song






















Our love is like a song, you can't forget it

I can honestly sayYou've been on my mind

Since I woke up today
I look at your photograph all the time
These memories come back to life
And I don't mind

Hang on to the reverie

Could you do that for me?
Cause I’m just too sad to
You can have Manhattan
Cause I can’t have you

They say you bought a bunch of land somewhere,

Chose the Rose Garden over Madison Square,
And it took some time, but I understand it now.

I told myself don't get attached,

But in my mind I play it back,
Spinning faster than the plane that took you...

And I've always lived like this

Keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now I have sworn to myself
That I'm content with loneliness.
Because none of it was ever worth the risk.
Well you are the only exception.

But I wonder what would happen if you

Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

Wherever you goI always know

'Cause you make me smile
Even just for a while

Here's a map and here's a Bible

If you ever lose your way

Stay.

And I'll be loving you for quite some time.
No one else is going to love me, when I get mad, mad, mad.
So I think that it's best if we both stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay.

'Cause you'll be in my heart

Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

If i could, then i would

I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go
And maybe. I'll work out
A way to make it back some day
Towards you, to guide you
Through the darkest of your days

half of my heart's got a real good imagination

half of my heart's got you

You'll be in my heart

No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

You're my back bone.

You're my cornerstone.
You're my crutch when my legs stop moving.
You're my head start.
You're my rugged heart.
You're the pulse that I've always needed.


Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.No matter what I say or doI'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.

Here in these deep city lights

Girl could get lost tonight
I'm finding every reason to be gone
Nothing here to hold on to
Could i hold you?

Said goodbye, turned around

And you were gone, gone, gone
Faded into the setting sun,
Slipped away
But I won’t cry
Cause I know I’ll never be lonely
For you are the stars to me,
You are the light I followI will see you again, whoa
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
'Til I see you again

Ain't about how fast I get there

Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

Pick a star on the dark horizon 

and follow the light
You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye
You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye

If only New York wasn't so far away

I promise the city won't get in our way
When you're scared and alone,
Just know that I'm already home

I’ll carry you home

Tonight
We are young
So let’s set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun'

Even though there may be times

It seems I'm far away
Never wonder where I am
'Cause I am always by your side

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you

And the seventh thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment